Paulley Pavillion 8-7-1971 2-cds

I was listening to this the other day and I know Frank was into editing
stuff but was surprised to hear how much has been edited out from the
official JABFLA album.

I can't remember the exact details but Eddie Are You Kidding for example has
quite a bit edited out of it.

And the start of Magdelena which is introduced as a Polish or some such folk
song etc etc.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM