Howdy Folks,
I have the Lost Solos triple set on cdr, but ain't having any detailed info on
that.
Does any friendly psoul has such datas as dates, location, and suchies
curiosities including what a gurl like you doing ina place like this?
Thanks in advance
and have a nice weekend!!!!
It's fu****g snowing in here!!!!
where's my sledge....ho ho ho!!!

Cheers
Bart

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/jGKolB/TM

In a message dated 11/19/04 5:19:34 AM Central Standard Time,