Howdy Folks,
I have the Lost Solos triple set on cdr, but ain't having any detailed info on
Does any friendly psoul has such datas as dates, location, and suchies
curiosities including what a gurl like you doing ina place like this?
Thanks in advance
and have a nice weekend!!!!
It's fu****g snowing in here!!!!
where's my sledge....ho ho ho!!!

In a message dated 11/19/04 5:19:34 AM Central Standard Time,
Hi there freaks (and normal people as well) !!

I have the following vines/stuff for graps:

Paulley Pavillion 8-7-1971 2-cds
-I definitely want this one. Definitely~!
Also, time to beg and hear my plea. I really want a copy of the "Music is the
best: 26 years of conceptual continuty" 8-cd boot set - as my Xmas present to
myself (I know that Santa himself/hersel/itself won't bring it, as he is more
into AOR). However, I cannot find it on EasyTree and seeing how
ShareTheGroove has bit the dust ...
-If you want, I will burn you a copy from my vine disc set (I'm just about to
finally mail them off, but I will hold on to them a couple more days to make
you a copy, if you like). Just as a gift, of course, no need to re-offer or
I also wouldn't mind a copy of the "Son of Lost Solos/Return/Grandson ... of
lost solos" 3-cd set.
-I don't have a copy of this, however.

Best wishes,