From: Tim Roache
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 8:00 AM
Subject: [FroggCafe] Announcing The Lillypadd !

As anyone who has been to a Frogg Cafe show knows, the band's studio recordings do not tell the whole story. There is a whole other aspect to the band that can only be experienced in a live setting.

My friends, I am very excited to be able to at this time formally announce the creation of the Yahoo group I have dubbed

THE LILLYPADD.

Group description:

Title :  Frogg Cafe live recordings for all

Description :  This group exists for the sole purpose of facilitating the free distribution of band-approved recordings of the live performances of the NY area progressive rock band Frogg Cafe, through a "snail mail" chain system.

**EXAMPLE**:

"LILLYPADD ANNOUNCING LAUNCH OF CHAIN #(number):
<Show venue and date>

<# CD-R's in set.>

<setlist>

<comments on sound quality and performance etc.>

Register to receive this recording by emailing your name, snail mail address and phone number OFFLIST to Tim ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) by the deadline of <date> .

The master will be mailed to the first member of the chain on <date>.

RULES:

You will receive a copy of the recording(s), referred to henceforth as "the master", along with a setlist and the list of names/addresses that comprise the rest of the recipients in the chain. Upon receipt of the master, Email the Lillypadd list to inform us you are in posession of the master and on schedule. Make your copy, cross your name off the list of recipients; then mail the master, the setlist and the list of recipients to the next person on the list. DO THIS PROMPTLY, within 3 days. Those that bog down the chain by carelessly holding on to the master will be warned once and then will be banned from the Lillypadd if they do it again.

Feel free to copy, give away, upload, trade the recording. SALE OF THE RECORDING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANY ONE DISCOVERED PROFITING FROM THE SALE OF A FROGG CAFE CONCERT RECORDING DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE LILLYPADD WILL BE BANISHED FROM THE FROGG CAFE COMMUNITY AS A DIRTY TRAITOR, WILL CARRY A GENITAL WART CURSE ON THEIR LINEAGE FOR ETERNITY, WILL BE AFFLICTED WITH A HUGE BURDEN OF BAD KARMA THAT WILL REQUIRE UMPTEEN LIFETIMES TO WORK THROUGH, AND WILL BE ON THE RECEIVING END OF A SUSSMAN BURRITO FART APPLIED DIRECTLY TO THE NOSE AND THROAT.

ONLY FROGG CAFE APPROVED RECORDINGS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE LILLYPADD PLEASE.

-Tim Roache, 'Padd boss.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here