From: thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] RE-OFFER Nick's Vinyl Vine RE-OFFER
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 22:21:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi Nick
isn't it too late? if not, this is my address &  my promise to reoffer to
the list
best regards
thierry

skipsign <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've got Nick's Vinyl Vine (many classic FZ albums and a handful of
related artists) to re-offer to the first person who sends me their
address (offlist) and promises to re-offer to the group.

-Skip

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OXvbED/HARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM