From: "sofa49423fz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Zappa-List] 761119 FZ w/ Flo&Eddie Vine - open
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 21:40:12 -0000

Hello All,
Thanks to Hotrats Larry (and Carsten!), I have the Nov 19, '76 Cobo
Hall Show available. This is a 4 disk vine of the Cobo Hall show with
F&E's opening set, and includes the Flo & Eddie set from July 16, '79
used to create the Ilegal, Immoral, & Fattening recording. The first
to mail me offlist with an addy, and promise to revine, gets it.
Thanks,
SOFA

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "bizarredk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all
> The Flo&Eddie vine that I'll send to Larry L in three days .. (hey ...
> I'm busy ..) now also contains the Zappa  "11/19/76 Cobo Hall show"
> which one of the Flo&Eddie shows are opening for. This makes the vine
> a four audio disc vine
> .... just to keep you informed ..
>
> :o) Carsten

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor