Hi Bart!
I'm happy to have the Barcelona '88 DVD - but I will have to get my mate to copy/burn it, as I do not have a DVD burner/writer.
Did you get my email about the Lost solos/Passaic 72 trade - for some reason it got bounced back as undelivered/error, or something.
Well, I've done your requests, but I do not have your address, so ...

my address:

DANNY O'DARE,
FLAT 6 WOODLEIGH,
15 FORDE PARK,
NEWTON ABBOT,
SOUTH DEVON,
UNITED KINGDOM,
TQ12 1DD

cheers,

Danny

Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello folks,
Since my last e-mail offering that vine, a noone from Europe has contacted me about it.
So here goes my second offer of this vine to he public.
I have double set to vine of Barcelona '88 show taken from a TV broadcast made in Video CD format  .
A first person who contacts me with a promise to re-offer it to the group will get it or it stays with me forever!  ;-).

Have a nice weekend.
Bart

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win 10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here