No need for that Danny. These are trade friendly video CDs. While they play in your DVD player they are actually made on CDR and can be copied using Nero or Roxio or any CD duplicating software. By the way this was a great show.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Barcelona '88 dbl VCD Vine - 2nd offer

Hi Bart!
I'm happy to have the Barcelona '88 DVD - but I will have to get my mate to copy/burn it, as I do not have a DVD burner/writer.
Did you get my email about the Lost solos/Passaic 72 trade - for some reason it got bounced back as undelivered/error, or something.
Well, I've done your requests, but I do not have your address, so ...

my address:

DANNY O'DARE,
FLAT 6 WOODLEIGH,
15 FORDE PARK,
NEWTON ABBOT,
SOUTH DEVON,
UNITED KINGDOM,
TQ12 1DD

cheers,

Danny

Bart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello folks,
Since my last e-mail offering that vine, a noone from Europe has contacted me about it.
So here goes my second offer of this vine to he public.
I have double set to vine of Barcelona '88 show taken from a TV broadcast made in Video CD format  .
A first person who contacts me with a promise to re-offer it to the group will get it or it stays with me forever!  ;-).

Have a nice weekend.
Bart

Moving house? Beach bar in Thailand? New Wardrobe? Win 10k with Yahoo! Mail to make your dream a reality.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor