In a message dated 12/4/04 4:26:05 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
and includes the Flo & Eddie set from July 16, '79
> used to create the Ilegal, Immoral, & Fattening recording.

This is one of the discs in the big collection I just picked up.

Or at least the WLIR broadcast of the show is.

I was thinking of making a copy to offer to the list but if it's an official
release I'm not sure that would be a good thing.

I'm sure someone out there knows.....Milhouse ?
-I'm no expert on Flo and Eddie. I *think* I have a CD-R copy of the "Illegal, Immoral and Fattening" album, but I don't know anything about this radio broadcast.

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here