In a message dated 12/5/04 5:44:17 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I just watched this Mexican movie on a family recommendation. It was
interesting, but what I did not expect was Watermelon In Easter Hay to be
the song played during the end credits, Joe's version. Anybody know about
this?
-I've never seen the movie myself, but the song being in it is kind of "old news" for a segment of the fan population. I think the movie came out in, uh.. 2001, maybe? It was mentioned in and around alt.fan.frank-zappa prob'ly a whole buncha lotta times since then.

So, is the film itself any good? What is it actually about?

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here