Although I thought the film was excellent, I can't help but feel Gail is presuming a great deal. But then she knew him and I didn't.

Darrell
Must be a good movie then?

Jim L

I've never seen (or heard of) this film, but here's an interesting snippet

• When the producers tried to buy the rights of Frank Zappa's "Watermelon in Easter Hay" they were told by Zappa's family that Zappa requested that three of his songs were never played in any media except the album where they appear and that song was one of them. Gail Zappa, Frank's widow, saw the movie when editing was almost completed and agreed to make an exception because she considered that Zappa would be proud of the movie.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245574/trivia

Cris