> Milhouse,
>
> Cris send it to me, and I passed it on to Roberto. He was supposed to pass
> it to Mark Darling, and then it would go to you. I emailed Roberto to see
> if he got the cd but he didn't reply. Maybe he's having some problem. You
> got yours now anyway, but Mark was 'skipped'. I would send him a copy but
> since i don't have the original vine disc in my hands anymore i don't know
> if i should.

That's okay, Milhouse. I have been having technical problems that prevent me
from being able to fulfil my re-offer obligations. I've managed to get a
couple out, but having troubles with others, like the 84 show with the
Caravan drum solo; I just can't seem to burn disc two of it for some reason.
So until I straighten it out, I'm passing on all vine offers. Thanks,
though.
Mark

Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web.
Click to Watch now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BXvbED/IARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM