Hi all,

We took our cat to our vet's office in Woodland Hills, CA and like
an image that appeared in a piece of toast recently (lol), my wife
pointed at the door in our little exam room and said, "Oh look,
there's Frank Zappa". I thought it was too funny to NOT take a
picture with my camera phone. It's in the photo section. See for
yourself.

Check out Music Videos, Internet Radio, Artist Photos, Music News!
LAUNCH Music on Yahoo!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AXvbED/JARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM