So what does this mean? They can't sell QuAUDIOPHILIAc any more?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 11:54 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: "if only they could of heard it....(Zappa catalog cancellation)

FYI -

The direct link is:

http://www.zappa.com/cheezoid/whatsnew/this-just-in/emails/uh-oh.html

The "spifnificent" link is the QuAUDIOPHILIAc page and if you surf
around it will direct you to the Ryko announcement page. Best, Tim

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:
> the record execs of course....
>
> chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...> wrote:It links to a notice about
RYKO and Warner cancelling the Zappa Catalog, and telling folks they
have to basically get the old stuff on their own and introducing a
new Zappa catalog...
>  and I say it one mo again...Half a dozen of em would have
strangled while they were sucking on each other's dicks"

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> "I'm gonna be on you like stink on a Adam Sandler movie!"
> - Roy D Mercer

> All your favorites on one personal page - Try My Yahoo!
>
> For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com
or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
> Get unlimited calls to
>
> U.S./Canada

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> "I'm gonna be on you like stink on a Adam Sandler movie!"
> - Roy D Mercer

>  Meet the all-new My Yahoo! - Try it today!

Music that listens to you.
LAUNCHcast. What's in your mix?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MXvbED/FARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM