I found that Civilazation Phase 3 is cheaper at Zappa.com. ....30 bucks at Zappa and 34 at CD Universe.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 12/8/04 9:05:09 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
It links to a notice about RYKO and Warner cancelling the Zappa Catalog, and telling folks they have to basically get the old stuff on their own and introducing a new Zappa catalog...
-Who in their right minds would pay zappa.com's prices for the current Ryko discs anyway? Shit, I bought most of mine either used or from *respectable* chain outlets like Quonset Hut for very reasonable prices.

--Milhouse

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada