FROGG CAFÉ DECEMBER NEWSLETTER

1.      The Lillypadd
2.      Live Shows
3.      Happy the Thanks

"LET ME HEAR SOME LIVE FROGG", you say?!  Well, you got it!

The Lillypadd is a Yahoo Group (free to join) where many Frogg Café
bootlegs will be available for you to receive and enjoy.  It
basically is a series of snail mail chain(s) where the master bootleg
is sent out, copied and then sent to the next person.  Free of
charge, we just want to spread the love.  I was also just informed
that there will be a European branch of this chain for our friends
overseas.
Full details at the above link.

I believe the first offering includes 3 shows:
The Downtime, NYC 4/12/02
The Metlar-Bodine Museum (NJ Proghouse Series) 11/15/02
Lion D'or, Montreal 10/10/04

The deadline for this first series of shows is 12/16/04 so join today.

Thanks to our good friend Tim "Weedwacker" Roache for creating,
moderating and organizing this venture.  He's the guy you will have
to e-mail (offlist) after joining up, info at The Lillypadd…

MARK YOUR CALENDAR

FROGG CAFÉ LIVE
Details at http://www.froggcafe.com/live.html

1/7/05 Trax Tavern, Croton Falls, NY 10pm

1/14/05 Lion's Den, NYC, NY  8:30pm sharp
opening for "The Dude of Life", Phishheads know who this guy is.

1/29/05 Katonah Grill, Katonah, NY  11pm

2/11/05 Mr. Beery's, Bethpage, NY 10pm

2/25/05 NEWEARS Progressive Rock Series, Lowell, MA 9pm
w/ Neil Cavanagh 8pm  http://www.neilcavanagh.com
Please support this amazing series, Brother Al rules!
http://www.newears.org/

7/9/05 NEARFEST (Northeast Art Rock Festival) 1:15pm
http://www.nearfest.com

HAPPY THE THANKS

Jim Robinson did it again.  Another amazing live experience for Frogg
Café thanks to this man.  Amazing sound system, sound people, food,
friends, fans…and AWESOME performance by Happy the Man.  The Forum
Theater in Metuchen, NJ show last month was a great time, thanks so
much!   It was also great to get to meet the guys from HTM, who were
great to hang out with…very down to earth and likeable chaps!

Well, that's it for now.  As we come into another winter and another
year we look forward to some exciting times and hope you will come
along for the ride with us.

All the Best!

Andy, Bill, James, Steve and Nick
Frogg Café
http://www.froggcafe.com

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OXvbED/HARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM