Can you play it on someone else's player? That would help you start the process of elimination on whether or not it is the player, or the disc itself

Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No. It doesn't occur between phrases. From the abrupt start, the big
band sounds fine (as does every other cut on the disc). The
crackling starts as soon as Frank does and continues (in varying
degrees) throughout the track as he plays.
DANG!

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "hiswifesattendinganorchidshow"