In a message dated 12/12/04 12:09:58 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Thanks to Steve and Milhouse,I have the link's the Zappa patio.

Very informative site.
-In my opinion, there are three web pages every serious Zappa fan on the 'net should have bookmarked for easy and constant reference :)
Roman Garcia's FZ Lyrics & Resources @
Another nice thing to check out is the "Shall We Trade Our Tapes Seriously" tape reviews site, although it's far from complete, hasn't been update in a looooooong time and probably never will be again, but it's a good resource nonetheless..
Now playing : Pedro the Lion - Omaha, Nebraska Summer 2004

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor