In a message dated 12/19/2004 5:52:52 AM Eastern Standard Time, Danny ODare
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>Hi there!
>I've scoured this awesomely detailed siye, looking for these details about the
>MITB boot, but I just cannot find it! Could someone help me out? I expect I'm
>being dense or something - well, it is Xmas!
>Cheers,
>DANNY

There's no info to be found about MitB specifically (although you could find
information about an awful lot of the tracks on it, because they come from a
wide variety of sources and time periods) because, of course, MitB essentially
originated from here, from people on this list, and was never a for-sale
bootleg album as such. Um.. I *think* I still have a text file somewhere
containing a track list and rough information about what's on MitB which may
not be as detailed as what you're looking for..

And, of course, your copy of MitB, from me, is packed up and ready to be mailed
whenever I stop being lazy (and post offices are actually open, unlike today
:c) )

--Milhouse

Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web.
Click to Watch now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BXvbED/IARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM