Hi there freaks and mummy-lovers!

Some time ago (well, it wasn't that long ago, actually) someone (I think it was Big Jim L) posted details about the mega-interview set (16 volumes?) that appeared on Sharing The Groove (RIP). Any chance of those details appearing again, especially as I am lurking suspiciously around FZ forums (mainly KUR), trying to track down-and-gather this tasty sounding item.
Also, someone (once again, I think it was Big Jim L) offered some advice/details on how to open up certain ports to increase the rate of Bit Torrenting, something about going to "folder options", finding Bit Torrent, then ... ? I am quite a busy EasyTree user at the moment, so any 'efficency' gainings would be much appreciated.
cheers,

DANNY

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor