--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Uh...that you're gay?

Not sure what this is about, nor do I care. 4 meaningless posts in an
hour indicates someone playing around with another's account, but who
knows? Until I do, your posting priviledge is moderated.
For flaming, and fatuous commentary, please visit the forums at
zappadotcom.
Regards,
SOFA

Over 1 billion served! The most music videos on the web.
Click to Watch now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BXvbED/IARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM