Hi
You ought to convert to wav files and then burn me a copy. I'd love to hear it.Honestly, I'm not sure.I think you would burn it as a file not music in nero.
Is this the Stanley,Al, Chick and Lenny line up?
I would like to hear it:)
Chris

n0jams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I ran into my first shn file and can't figure out how to listen to
it with Winamp, or burn it with Nero. I have the latest versions of
both, and I located the shn plug in. Do I place the plug in in the
Nero file? Can someone tell me how to do this please? It would be
most appreciated. I located a live Return To Forever show in shn
format and am anxious to hear it. Thanks!

"I'm gonna be on you like stink on a Adam Sandler movie!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here