Hi Nick, I got a new person that responded (Ken) - if there's anyone
else, I'll direct them to you. I'm also new to the list - Petit Wazoo
is the first vine I got - if anyone has a previously offered Grand
Wazoo that hasn't been picked up, I'd be grateful :-)

Regards,
Ray

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Nick Ullmann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Hi, Ray, I have this to vine too - I offered twice without any
response - if
> you get two point the second person in my direction,   thanks and,
>

>                         Kind Regards, nick

Music that listens to you.
LAUNCHcast. What's in your mix?
http://us.click.yahoo.com/MXvbED/FARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM