There are a few SHN conversion programs for Mac

Carbon-Shorten is free
http://www.hornig.net/shorten/

How to Listen/Decode SHN files in OSX
http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-88597

FLAC files can be converted with YAAC
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/Audio/YAAC.shtml

Cris

On 21 Dec 2004, at 23:36, Jim L wrote:

I think the shn plug-in is for winamp. This one is.
http://www.etree.org/shnamp.html

To burn it you must decompress it back to wav file though. I use this software for that.
http://www.softsound.com/Shorten.html
If your on a Mac I don't know what to recommend but I know there's something out there. The etree site in the first link might have something.

Jim L

<x-tad-bigger>----- Original Message -----</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>From:</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>n0jams</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>To:</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger>[EMAIL PROTECTED]</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> </x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>Sent:</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> Tuesday, December 21, 2004 4:11 PM</x-tad-bigger>
<x-tad-bigger>Subject:</x-tad-bigger><x-tad-bigger> [Zappa-List] How do I listen to/burn shn files? (winamp/nero)</x-tad-bigger>

I ran into my first shn file and can't figure out how to listen to
it with Winamp, or burn it with Nero. I have the latest versions of
both, and I located the shn plug in. Do I place the plug in in the
Nero file? Can someone tell me how to do this please? It would be
most appreciated. I located a live Return To Forever show in shn
format and am anxious to hear it. Thanks!

Listen to Internet Radio! Access to your favorite Artists!
Click to listen to LAUNCHcast now!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/PXvbED/GARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<x-tad-smaller>ADVERTISEMENT</x-tad-smaller>
<image.tiff>
<image.tiff>