Hi again Danny,
I would like to have the Atlanta 77 show and the Santa Monica( town of me birthage) show too if I could please.I will re offer them as usual.I can't download,I am still in the post modem stone age out here in Broken Arrow.
Book'm Dan'O,
Chris

Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi there!

My hear bursting with (ill-deserved) pride I can now offer up the following FZ shows, recently downloaded from EasyTree. They are:

1. 9-May-1973 Passaic (long-show, needs 3-cds in wav. format - A/A-)
2. 17-Oct-80 Dallas (the so-called "digital" SBD tape, 1-cd, A - maybe verging on A+)
3. 23-May-1971 (2-cd, B - though with the occassional flicker to B+, so on a sort of 'scientific' average you would classify it as lying in that non-defined zone between B and B+)

cheers,

DANNY O'DARE

p.s. I also have Atlanta '77 (2-cd A-) and Santa Monica '80 2-cd, A), but these shows you can just download for yoursel from KUR and Zappa.hu

"I'm gonna be on you like ugly on a Rolling Stone!"
- Roy D Mercer

Do you Yahoo!?
The all-new My Yahoo! What will yours do?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Get unlimited calls to

U.S./Canada