It's a money thang, Milhouse. Hopefully by the end of Jan I'll be
making enough, out of debt, etc... to live alone.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 16:28:28 EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In a message dated 12/22/04 3:27:27 PM Central Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> By the way: my roomate was fucking around with my email yesterday.
> Sorry for that, it's my fault. I need to remember to sign out when I
> don't use this computer.
> -My advice? Don't have roommates. Seriously, they're worthless.
>
> --Milhouse
>
>  For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com or
>

>  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tired of hearing the same songs over and over?
Listen to Internet Radio! Skip songs. Click to listen to LAUNCHcast!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/OXvbED/HARHAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM