Are you folks talking about the one that came with an old National
Lampoon (Q-Frank, what do you want on your pizza?  A-No mayonnaise.)?

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Mark Darling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I think I still have this comic somewhere in an old box in a bag.
I've
> thought about hawking it on eBay but they don't seem to go for
much.
> Mark
>
> > Have you guys seen this yet? If not I will put the entire book
in the
> > file section.

Create your own customized LAUNCHcast Internet Radio station.
Rate your favorite Artists, Albums, and Songs. Skip songs. Click here!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/7itK7D/xA5HAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM