In a message dated 12/24/04 12:54:18 PM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I think many of us have seen it; I've owned it for about 4 years now.
The files section simply isn't big enough to house the entire comic; please do not upload it there.
If something else needs to be worked out, well, let me work it out.
SOFA
-I don't think I've ever seen it. In fact, I'm not sure I even know what you guys are referring to. But if it gets uploaded somewhere, be sure to post the URL here, I'd like to check it out :)

--Milhouse
NP: "I'm So Happy I Could Cry" by the Mothers of Invention

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor