> What does these so-called "re-offerings" mean? ..Sorry for being dumb; I'm
> new here, by the way..

Welcome aboard Chris.

Basically someone *seeds* a show which they want to circulate (in the case
of this 77 show it was me.....cheap plug ;-))))  ).

I offer the copy to the list and the first person to e-mail me who wants it
and who promises to re-offer gets it.

When that person has the disc/s they make a copy from the master set and in
turn re-offer the master set to the list.

And so it goes on.