SOFA wrote

Some very good points, Glen.

Thank you ,my man.

I know that when I made my initial call for the Feb 77 show a while back I
specifically mentioned what brand of discs the show was burnt
on.............but of course a couple of months on it's all buried in the
ether.

I can't even remember myself to be honest but I guess the list web page
could be searched for the info.

I don't like to write *master copy* all over the discs which is why I
mentioned it in the first post.

I know the show is still doing the rounds which is great and I hope it's the
masters which are being passed on each time.

Glen