From: SOFA
Sent: Saturday, January 01, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VINE POSTPONED FOR 3-31-79

Some very good points, Glen.
Before I go thru the trouble of trying to figure out "whodunit", I'll give a day or so for the person to step up and say "Oops, it was me and I'm sorry"...
I have a feeling I know already who the culprit is - as I heard from another member recently who received a 2 disk vine where the second disk was not the one that was supposed to go along with that vine. I'm sure this member means well. But I also know that he is on a couple of other lists, scarfing up shows like the world is soon to end. And that's cool, until you start receiving so many shows that you can't keep your vines straight; then it becomes a problem for all...