Yes, I just happened to be at the keyboard...
I'm fairly well behind this time of year as well...
Please send the flo&eddie and whatever else you have to offer. I
thought I had a substantial group of Zappa gigs before I stumbled onto
this list, but, obviously not. Every date that pops up seems to be one
that I haven't yet heard!
Perhaps you'd be interested in my trade list.

Peace,
Ken Weston

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Addendum/Coda/Codicil (for all the lawyers in the group):
>
> Oh yes, also received the Detroit 76/Flo & Eddie vine (four CDs).
>
> Yours for the taking, if you are hungry and greedy enough ...
>
> Danny ODare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello freakies,
>
> Received the other day:
>
> Barcelona 88 DVD
> "An Evening with Wild Man Fisher" 2-cd
>
> Why anybody would want to listen to a Beatles or Rolling Stones
album when they can listen to Wild Man Fisher is beyond me ...

> Also, if anybody is interested, downloaded the latest "Friday show"
from KUR, St Paul 1974. Also, now got 6-cd solo set, "Imaginary Guitar
Notes" (on ONE disc as MP3s), from GenieNitro (aka Steve Somebody) of
KUR. If anybody's interested I can do a trade or something, as I'm
'obliged' to vine/reoffer it to the KUR chappies (or maybe a twin
vine, I don't know, I leave that to the lawyers in the group to decide
...).

> Also, if Ken W is reading this, thanks to the festive 'bottleneck',
I'm a tad behind on my copying/burning duties, but you should get your
stuff soon!