Yes it could have been you, And yes reoffer replies are usually made off line. I do it off line because I believe yahoo has the last 5 messages available to the general public at any given time. Also someone posted a link to what seemed to be an non yahoo website somewhere once that seemed to contain an archive of the group messages. Not sure what that was. At any rate anything we post here is published to the internet in one fashion or another.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 5:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Paris SBD

I see.. Well, I _only_ monitor the message-tree via individually mailed
messages, so that part is covered, then.

Oh, so every time I've seen an 'offering' without and replies attached to
them, I've had the chance to be 'the one'(tm)?

(..Or do people tend to reply to the person privately?)

Thanks for explaining how it works, anyway..