I agree most heartily with this recent post.

Oh,for the old days of cdr trees, vines, so common a few years ago when I
first got
on line.

They were fun at the time.

I especially liked these vines because you knew at some point you would get
the cds if you got in on the sign up sheet the viner was doing. All this
reoffer business is great if you watch the list constantly, but many of us
can't and miss out on all these great reoffer cds, since they are offered
only once.
.
Well I'm hoping we can go back to the vines on occasion, and more people
will choose to do them. They are a lot more fun for everyone I think.
Unfortunatly, in the past one or two members would just sit on them for a
few weeks and the vine would wilt. Then we had to get out here and try to
find out who had it last etc. etc. And that kind of mucked things up a bit.

So please if you want to participate, try to copy the cds and mail them
within 3 days out of consideration for the other list members who are
anxiously awaiting them.

Having said that, for the next 3 days I will take sign ups for the
variations variations 4 cd set Milhouse was so kind to send me. Just email
me your intrest in them AND your mailing address. I will post the list Thurs
or Fri, and send the list along with the cds to the first person. Just cross
out your name when you get them and send to the next person. And hopefully
we can get a good ol vine going again!