Sun, 02 Jan 2005 19:14:16 -0600, Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Yes it could have been you, And yes reoffer replies are usually made off
> line.

Ok..

> I do it off line because I believe yahoo has the last 5 messages
> available to the general public at any given time.

I don't fully see the issue, but I understand what you're saying.

As this is an all-inclusive group, anyone could get a nick, just like
that. I think the "trustworthy"-ratio is just as low amongst (unfamiliar)
members, as it would be amongst non-members..

> Also someone posted a link to what seemed to be an non yahoo website
> somewhere once that seemed to contain an archive of the group messages.
> Not sure what that was. At any rate anything we post here is published
> to the internet in one fashion or another.

Perhaps someone signed up to this message board, put another message
board's (collective) e-mail address as theirs, and set the
message-monitoring option to "receive separate mails"..

So that anything posted here would 'instantly' be published there aswell..
Maybe?