There is a generic program called mediaface 11, www.neato.com which is free, and will make cd, dvd, tape and just about any media you want from most photos formats. Its great for cd's, cover, tray liner and label can be created very easily and look perfect.
----- Original Message -----
From: marcomat
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 4:29 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] FZ Boots Database

Please help me. A pair of months ago I had to format my HD in which I had
installed a very useful little software (named Z-Box or Z-Pack?... Don't
remember) that contained a comprehensive database of FZ gigs and an
automated cd-cover generator with tracklists & lineups, plus a
photo-database to personalize the cd-covers.
I don't remember where I downloaded it from. Does anybody know where I can
find this utility? (Didn't find anything on Google)
Thanks in advance