From: marcomat
Sent: Monday, January 03, 2005 10:29 AM
Subject: [Zappa-List] FZ Boots Database

Please help me. A pair of months ago I had to format my HD in which I had
installed a very useful little software (named Z-Box or Z-Pack?... Don't
remember) that contained a comprehensive database of FZ gigs and an
automated cd-cover generator with tracklists & lineups, plus a
photo-database to personalize the cd-covers.
I don't remember where I downloaded it from. Does anybody know where I can
find this utility? (Didn't find anything on Google)
Thanks in advance