I failed to point out the essence of my latest mail, which was that Zappa
was spending some hours/days/consecutive-milliseconds in jail, due to the
porn entrapment neurosity, by those fine "Occifers" of Cucamonga PD (or
whatever)..

So, if they don't, -or haven't-, cleaned his slate, or crime record, he'd
technically be listed as a "criminal", since him being in jail..

That's why the presidential-marathon sounds odd to be blamed on the
sickness _alone_.. But it's all "ozone under the layer" by now, so
what-the-hey(tm)..

Australia / Oceania, -whatever the classification might be-, does probably
have some felons of some sort or another in their ruling hierarchy, at
least at some point or another.. But judging from the "Set up shop in
NZealand" statement, and other liberal bits I've picked up over the years,
the same demands on cleanliness probably isn't mandatory there..

Thanks for reading, Danny..

-----
På Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:02:58 +0000 (GMT), skrev Danny ODare