The offer is now at an end, as three individuals have shown their
interest; two here at the board, and one _from_ the board, that chose
to reply privately.

It's been a pleasure to distribute these invites, and once I stack up
on them again, I'll "re-offer", so to speak..

(if it's acceptable to wheel and deal here, that is..)

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Christoffer Heggem" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]