Heh, invite-extravaganza!

I ran out, as you can tell by the thread, so it's nice of you to cater for
whoever comes next in line, if any..

The first two invites went instantly, more or less, and now I just got a
private inquiry for the third..

I dislike the trend on gmail, where one or two of many accounts
continiously get invites all the time (like some of my accts.), and the
one's who're dying for an account are left to shiver on their own..

-I appreciate the sincere gratitude the inheritors of my invites sent my
way; may you need those accounts 'till they're full!!

----
På Mon, 3 Jan 2005 23:43:21 -0200, skrev Gabriel Artur