----- Original Message -----
From: abxer3p

Hi,

In an attempt to edit out the 2 second gaps in the 31 Mar 79 Munich show, I have copied all of disc one to my hard drive.  However, I cannot copy track one, as my software says it can't copy a .cda file.  Well then, how do I access this track?  All the others on disc one are .wav files.

I'm still trying, but if anyone has any helpful methods/ideas, please let me know.

thanks,
Joseph