Well, I just figured it would be difficult to discern from the scene
antics, as they possibly used those kind of effects themselves, you know..

But, if the "Freezer-hoot" was blatantly performed up close to the
bootleg-mike (which probably is the case, if he did it himself,) then the
possibility to identify it is more likely..