marcomat-
I think you are describing zappabase, which can be found at
zappateers.com. It is based on Jon Naurin's FZshows overview, which
lists all known shows in circulation. AFAIK it does not make cd
covers.

cheers
Andrew

Pack?... Don't
>   remember) that contained a comprehensive database of FZ gigs and
an
>   automated cd-cover generator with tracklists & lineups, plus a
>   photo-database to personalize the cd-covers.
>   I don't remember where I downloaded it from. Does anybody know
where I can
>   find this utility? (Didn't find anything on Google)
>   Thanks in advance
>

>   For further Z-related fun, please visit
http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank
you.

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.