From: marcomat
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 4:55 PM
Subject: R: [Zappa-List] Re: FZ Boots Database = zappabase?

It's somewhat similar to Zappabase, but plus it has a CD-cover-generator
feature and a pics database. You can "mark" the boots of your collection and
see in a VU-meter-like window (green-yellow-red) the ratio of "owned/yet to
get" gigs. I think that it was based on Naurin's list, too, since it
contained 900+ concerts. I really don't remember how I ran across this very
useful SW.
Thanks anyway