Look, there was no subtle code-language in my post, man, I sure don't have
video from that.. =), so I asked, you know, while not in the "gotz' the
35mm's sitting here" brag'ola -manner.. =)

But, I take it there's no disagreement towards someone, some day, who'd
stumble in here with "'them cinema ticcutz", if you know what I mean.. ;)

-Chris H.

----
På Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:45:07 -0800 (PST), skrev chris

http://us.click.yahoo.com/c9hWNA/3MnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM