Well, it's probably just me being slow and unattentive; I'm sure people
know where to find stuff; at least when one is on the "die-hard" -trail
for something.. =)

But, your point was, -perhaps-, that there ain't a FAQ up yet? ..It would
do no harm to have one, right?, and there are probably alot more that
people wonder about around here..

..Sometimes it's better to get a confirming clue from a FAQ-list, than to
go breaking some damn law that pisses off the rest of us..

----

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM