I guess you all know it, but I just found out tonight; the Hungarian Zappa
page is offering a download of the following show, in mp3 format:

11. December 1980, Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica, CA
Late show: 127 min., Aud, A+/A

Link (should be direct..):

[ http://www.zappa.hu/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=52 ]

Apparently, their plan is to rotate shows every month or so, sounds nice
if you ask me.. I found the sound quality of the files decent, considering
their weight..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/pKxVKC/UOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM