to answer both your questions :o)

Flac is a lossless compression format. You can download a plugin for
nero so you don't need to convert the files to wav before burning.
Winamp can play FLAC files without conversion. If you wanna convert to
wav, the tool is free. Have no link here, but do a googlesearch and
you'll find it. Very easy to use.

How to get your info to shannon ratigan - the e-mail is next to the
name. I think you also could press "reply" and choose between sending
to the list or privat. I'm not sure about this as it's not an option
I've used

Kind Regards
Carsten