In a message dated 1/9/2005 3:18:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I know this shit's been rubbed into the ground, but I just got my copy last
night and listened to it just now (just got surround last week). Despite the
mostly-uninspiring play list, the last number was practically an out of body
experience for me. Un-fucking-believable! I didn't know there were videos,
either. Where did that Suicide Chump come from? Looked like mostly the same
lineup as the main show to me, plus Ike.

-October 13, 1978 (early show). Capitol Theater, Passaic, NJ. One of only a couple shows with both Ike Willis and Patrick O'Hearn in the band at the same time. I'd die to see that whole show released in video format, assuming they *have* the whole thing in the vault and not just that song.

--Milhouse