På Sun, 09 Jan 2005 21:25:57 -0500, skrev Mark Darling

> A little cryptic for me, Chris, but I'm going to guess that you're saying
> you thought the author was full of shit.

Well, you know, I see it as I see (some of) those "studying" philosophy,
-or any "intellectual" topic-, that; when you try to elaborate on a
subject that you really don't have a grip on, it's bound to be a passive

And to fill in what seems as if blank spaces to you (not _you_), you'd
have to invent, in order to reach "completion", and whatever outcome isn't
anywhere near a plausible completion at all..

It's easy to spot a rower, once you know their behaviour.

> I don't know maritime lingo. ;^)

..Neither do i, but I saw the rats fleeing from the deck..

> Mark

- Chris