OK, I have an interview "the mother of all interviews" in a magazine
somewhere, where Frank talks about being in Belgium with Captain
Beefheart at a festival in 68 or '69, and the hot dogs, green water,
waffles, etc. It's really a great read - the whole thing. . . Anyway,
is this online anywhere? I know I saw it on Friendly Little Finger
years ago, but that site was history the last time I checked.

He'p!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rKxVKC/SOnJAA/n1hLAA/jGKolB/TM